The commonly used connection method for steel structure parts is welding, which is simple and fast, and the connection of the structure can be more stable. The main welding methods for steel structures are manual arc welding, gas shielded welding, self-shielded arc welding, submerged arc welding, stud welding, and spot welding. The following describes the common welding methods of steel structures in detail:
(1) Manual arc welding: The welding method that relies on the heat of the arc is called arc welding. Manual arc welding is a type of arc welding using manual welding electrodes. It is the most commonly used method in welding steel structures.
(2) Gas-shielded arc welding: Also known as melting electrode gas arc welding, the welding wire and the welding piece are used as two poles, and arc heat is generated between the two poles to melt the welding wire and the base material of the welding piece, and at the same time, a shielding gas is sent to the welding area , The arc, the molten welding wire, the molten pool and the nearby base metal are separated from the surrounding air, and the welding wire is automatically fed in, continuously melting under the action of the arc, and fused with the molten base metal to form a weld metal.
(3) Self-shielded arc welding: Self-shielded arc welding was once called gas-free arc welding. Due to automatic welding, the welding efficiency is extremely high. The welding torch is light and does not require a gas cylinder, so the operation is very convenient.
(4) Submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is a type of arc welding in which the arc burns under the cover of a fusible particulate flux. The bare welding wire continuously fed to the molten pool is both a metal electrode and a filling material. The arc burns under the flux layer, melting the welding wire and the base material to form a molten pool.
(5) Narrow gap welding: This method is a special technique using existing gas shielded welding. The groove section area of the welded joint is smaller than that of manual arc welding or gas shielded welding. This is the feature of this method. .
(6) Stud welding: Stud welding is a method in which a welding current is passed between the stud and the base material to locally heat and join each other. It is mainly used for welding shear connectors and concrete anchors. It is also widely used to install connectors for thermal and sound insulation materials.
(7) Spot welding: Spot welding is commonly used in the automotive industry and household appliances, and complex joints in steel structures are also used for spot welding.
Dalian Guangtong Steel Structure Co., Ltd., established in 1998, is located in Dalian Free Trade Zone. Is a company specializing in the design and manufacture of steel structures and non-standard metal parts. The company covers an area of 18,000 square meters, of which the plant area is 13,000 square meters. The company advocates safety first, quality first, and green production. In addition, it has obtained ISO9001 quality management system, EU EN1090 system certification and ISO50430 construction enterprise quality management standard certificate. Have the qualification for construction steel structure engineering contracting. Guangtong Steel Structure has always been adhering to the "people-oriented, customer first" philosophy, with excellent quality, unique design, professional team, rigorous management, to meet customer needs to the greatest extent, to bring customers the highest quality products and Awesome services.